BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Account Balance Gone

Posted: Oct 20 2009 03:02 PM

I previously had an account balance in the range of $30-40

I went to Bidslammer today and see the balance has dissapeared. I am honestly not sure of the exact amount but I am sure it wasnt zero. You promise on the site that the account ballance never expires...Never. Can you Help me here. I have been registered with Bid slammer for many years even though I am not that active with ebay anymore.

I have recently changed my contact email address to [edited] Thanks for any immediate help!

Sinserely

Rich Salvaggio

bofusluvbarguns

Posted Oct 20 2009 03:02 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

I added some credit. You go all the way to 2002. The non-expire was started in 2007. As far as your balance, remember that we no longer combine "real" US dollars with "free double bucks". The free bucks with those programs expires after 3 years. Also back then, some of the money was for listing (back when this was a list service a long long time ago.)

The old system caused way too much confusion with the customers. It didn't make sense to put a dollar sign in front of something that expires.

In November 2008 we replaced that system with a much better one. We no longer charge for snipes unless they win. Also instead of "double" bucks we give free service to the search service (Auction Tribune). And any purchase you make never expires at all.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 20 2009 07:48 pm by Gu***st

Thanks for the speedy reply, explaination, and added funds.

I am still unable to get the "Slam It" icon to drag the tool bar. I have had it there in the past but not since I have run XP. and now the right click for "links" isnt even there anymore so Im not sure if its checked or active or not. I would like to be able to slamit right from Ebay without trying open the site in a seperate window etc.

I think I am running IE7.

Posted Oct 22 2009 12:16 pm by Gu***st

Rich,

The following forum thread should get you going. Read the second post for instructions. Let me know if you need additional help.

http://forum.bidslammer.com/index.php?showtopic=59&hl=slamit

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 22 2009 07:57 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map