BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Fund withdrawal

Posted: Oct 26 2009 05:53 PM

Hello - is it possible to withdraw funds from my bidslammer account? I have put £25 on my account, but other that on 1 occasion, my snipes always seem to miss. Most recently one today was lost, despite my snipe being higher than the eventual end price.

For some reason my snipes don't seem to be working, so I'd like to withdraw the funds I have put on the account.

Thanks

Posted Oct 26 2009 05:53 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

It looks to me like you are just missing the minimum bid increment. That is what happened on item #110449268265. Can you give me a couple of item numbers that missed due to something other that the increment?

If you need additional information on hoe minimum bid increments work you can find it at https://bidslammer.com/user/help/minimum_bid.php

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 26 2009 10:20 pm by Gu***st

Hello - sorry, I deleted the history on my bids a couple of days ago, however they nearly always seem to sell for less than the bid I put in, and my bid not entered.

To be honest, I would rather just withdraw at least some of my funds for now.

Thanks

Posted Oct 27 2009 02:44 am by Gu***st

Hello,

If you wish to cancel your account, please note that with BidSlammer, there is no cancellation, per se; you simply stop using the service when your funds are complete.

We do have a refund policy but it is fairly strict because we offer a free trial. Our refund policy and instructions are in our user agreement. Just go to the Privacy

link at the bottom of any page and then click Terms of Service, or click on the following link:

https://bidslammer.com/user/agreement.php

If you have any questions or problems please be sure to let us know, and thank you for your business.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 27 2009 07:24 pm by Gu***st

Hello - I am still in trial period, but have added funds. I am unlikely to use the full amount of funds that are on my account. As far as the minimum bid increment goes, I placed the bids well before the auctions ended, so Iwould not know whether the bids were within the increments until it was too late.

To be hoenst, I would just like a refund of the funds I have added - I have used the service, and it only works rarely, so is not really fit for purpose hence I should be entitled to a refund.

Thanks for your help

Posted Oct 27 2009 07:52 pm by Gu***st

RIch,

For a refund you must follow the instructions in the user agreement link.

If I may direct you to the forum, if our answers are not satisfactory, other users may be able to help. You see, you are not winning because you are bidding too low. The service is working. What is wrong is that you are not bidding high enough. Here is a link to the forum where you can see other inquiries of this nature. John also gave links above explaining the MBI.

http://forum.bidslammer.com/

If you have any questions or problems please be sure to let us know, and thank you for your business.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 28 2009 11:58 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map