BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Balance

Posted: Oct 26 2009 09:00 PM

It has been a long time since I used my account, but I know that I had a remaining balance in the account. What happened to my money, and why is it not in my account.

thanks

Mike

Posted Oct 26 2009 09:00 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

First I checked your account for any illegal activity and all is ok there...

As far as your balance, remember that we no longer combine "real" US dollars with "free double bucks". The free bucks with those programs expires after 3 years.

The old system caused way too much confusion with the customers. It didn't make sense to put a dollar sign in front of something that expires.

In November 2008 we replaced that system with a much better one. We no longer charge for snipes unless they win. Also instead of "double" bucks we give free service to the search service (Auction Tribune). And any purchase you make never expires at all.

Sorry for the confusion, folks are much happier on the new system. ;-)

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 26 2009 10:10 pm by Gu***st

I had purchased/deposited actual money, not "free snipes", into my account. there was still a real cash value in my account the last time I used it. what happened to that money?

Posted Oct 26 2009 10:18 pm by Gu***st

Mike,

We did not expire any dollars paid, only free bucks that were over 3 years old. You had some free bucks that came with your last payment. Your last payment was in 2005.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 26 2009 10:24 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map