BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Can't add funds

Posted: Nov 01 2009 03:52 AM

Tried to add funds after long time dormant. Says there is a security problem from ebay. Don't have an issue with anything on ebay 100% postitive feedback etc. so don't know what's going on. How can I start to use your service again. Or should I start new account. My history shows up so I have correct sign in and password. I am confused.

Can you help,

David

Posted Nov 01 2009 03:52 am by Gu***st

David,

Please try it now. There was a warning we placed on the account way back when you told us off. ;-) I don't know if it had profanity or not but I am going to make the account active again for you. If you have any problems with misses make sure to read the blog article and bulletproof your account.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Nov 01 2009 05:12 am by Gu***st

I have never used profanity, but I know we missed about 10 bids in a row, and asked what was wrong. Anyway, happy to be back with you and looking forward to winning some items again. Thanks for your prompt and honest answer and solving my problem.

David

Posted Nov 01 2009 04:10 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Thanks we do try pretty hard. We built the 20 reasons to detect misses into the software, check it out when you have a chance.

http://blog.bidslammer.com/category/newsletters/

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Nov 01 2009 04:20 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map