BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Why is my balance $0

Posted: Nov 14 2009 02:42 PM

Dear Sirs,

I have been trying to straighten out this billing issue with you. It appears that now, you have punished me by giving me a negative balance in my account. Could you please send me a copy of your accounting records indicating that I in fact spent all the money I had paid into the account?

Sincerely,

Kelly Feeney

Posted Nov 14 2009 02:42 pm by Gu***st

Kelly,

We would never do that. Your other ticket was still waiting on a response from you. ;-) Please see the announcements section of the website and the forum. Prior to 2009, there was a clearly advertised 2-year expiration, with terms and a checkbox. Your last purchase was 2006.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Nov 14 2009 11:06 pm by Gu***st

Dear Jay,

The disagreement that I have is that I do not believe that I spent all the actual dollars that I paid for. ( I am not talking about free bucks) This quote is from a previous correspondence from John:

"When we made a pricing change last year only free bucks earned more than 2 years old were expired. No actual dollars paid were expired."

This is why I am requesting an accounting of my dollars credited and spent. I honestly believe that I still have credit of actual dollars paid to you.

At this point, my balance on your website shows negative $5.

Please provide me with the accounting supporting this balance.

Sincerely,

Kelly Feeney

Posted Nov 14 2009 11:17 pm by Gu***st

Kelly,

You had 30 in FREE BUCKS that expired. There is no dollar sign on that number. It was presented as a minimum use fee. You clicked agree and continue to those terms.

YOUR account, however, expired after a significant almost FOUR years. It was EXTENDED. I hope this makes sense.

I can direct you to some additional resources: The blog with the announcements, the forum (with others who have asked about this). If you have any further questions or new issues please make sure to write us and we are happy to help.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Nov 14 2009 11:40 pm by Gu***st

Kelly

Also I forgot to mention, the account balance is not actually negative. Negative five is an indicator for us on this end. It is a locked account because of privacy concerns (there are several mismatches on account credentials.) That's why I can't give you a balance, the account owner has to request that.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Nov 15 2009 12:57 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map