BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

all my snipe credit disappeared!

Posted: Nov 27 2009 11:31 AM

hello, i haven't logged into bidslammer for years (maybe 2?), having not used ebay for a long time...however, i finally logged in today and was shocked to see all my sniping credit had disappeared!!! i'm absolutely sure i did not leave it at a zero balance, i should have around $25 or so...can you help me?

thanks

Richard Finegan

Posted Nov 27 2009 11:31 am by Gu***st

Richard,

No worries. It was a long time ago so you won't remember, but it was explicit that the FREE portion of the purchase expired after 2 years. You used up the regular US dollar amount plus most of your free. ;-)

New pricing is that we don't do double bucks promos -- but we did drop the dime fee for non-wins, and made all purchases non-expiring, so none of it will ever expire.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Nov 27 2009 12:14 pm by Gu***st

hmmm...i gotta admit i'm a little disappointed, i don't remember reading anything like that...i even went back and checked all my old emails related to bidslammer.com and didn't see anything saying that the bonus snipe credit would expire...it wasn't a double-bucks promo by the way, it was a spend $50 and get $25 bonus promo

are you sure there wasn't some technical snafu that wiped out my credit?

thanks

Richard Finegan

Posted Nov 28 2009 01:28 am by Gu***st

That is because it that old agreement was taken down about 2-3 years ago... our new user agreement says non expiring. ;-)

Yes I am sure as it was five years ago that you made the purchase and $24 expired. ;-) We like the newer system a lot better, (no charges for misses, etc).

i hope you will stay a member, give me your address and shirt size and I will mail you a shirt just to say thanks for coming back.

Posted Nov 28 2009 05:16 am by Gu***st

ok, thanks - i'm a size large

Richard Finegan

15482 Pasadena Ave, Apt 26

Tustin, CA 92780

Posted Nov 28 2009 09:35 am by Gu***st

Ok the check, er the shirt, is in the mail, thanks for the long-term support!

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Nov 28 2009 09:59 am by Gu***st

thanks, i appreciate you looking into all this for me...sorry that you are working on thanksgiving weekend apparently, but...happy thanksgiving!

i notice that "close ticket" link at the top, i guess i'll click that after submitting this reply

Posted Nov 28 2009 01:44 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map