BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

what the hell is going on

Posted: Dec 02 2009 05:38 PM

I am livid I can not believe I lost on 2 items that i bid much much higher...i have been trying for the longest time to win like items and to say oops seems to be a problem on our end is not acceptable!!!

this is not the first time i have had problems and have lost bids...i am losing faith in you guy i am soooo mad!! these were for my kids!

Posted Dec 02 2009 05:38 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

It doesn't look like you met the minimum bid increment on these items. Here is the research information you need.

http://bidslammer.com/user/help/minimum_bid.php

Also we have some very helpful articles in the blog:

http://blog.bidslammer.com/

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Dec 02 2009 07:28 pm by Gu***st

how can that be... in one instance it was more than $25 with no reserve...bidslammers auto reply below the bid said...basically geez we don't know what happened...

so is your reply another auto response to my note..because surely anyone looking into it would not have said simply hey you didn't meet the increments and why don't ya look up some helpful tips??????

seriously I love bidslammer but you guys are going have to do better than that lazy response...does your manager know thats how you handled it or is that how the run the operation??? because i'll find another company or just go through ebay

Kathy

Posted Dec 02 2009 09:12 pm by Gu***st

Kathy,

Lazy response? It's 9:30 at night and we responded in 2 hours. ;-) In fact, I spent a considerable amount of time on this, since you didn't give any item numbers, so I can't be sure which item you mean. I can only help you to the extent you give me information.

I was trying to be polite in my response. I am telling you what I see. I didn't want to sound as if it were an accusation.

Fourth, and most important: If you want clarification, please ask; if you are not happy, please tell us how to make you happy. However, we expect a professional, mutually beneficial relationship. Please review the customer conduct terms. I am happy to assist you within the scope of these terms.

Posted Dec 02 2009 09:42 pm by Gu***st

*UGG AUSTRALIA CLASSIC SHORT RUM RAISIN SIZE 6*

ebay item #120495530758

Bid not placed due to unknown error, BidSlammer staff has been alerted to this miss. We apologize for any inconvenience 6.50(winning bid) 34.51(my bid)

NIB SZ 7 UGG TALL CHOCOLATE

ebay item #190351882235

Bid not placed due to unknown error, BidSlammer staff has been alerted to this miss. We apologize for any inconvenience 29.99(winning bid) 46.77 (my bid)

with all due respect...it was clear i was an unhappy customer and your effort in turning that around was:

YOU DIDN'T MEET INCREMENTS- HERE ARE SOME BIDDING TIPS

prompting my response..simple case of cause and effect

from my perspective it showed nothing more than a canned response.lack of research or interest and quite frankly if it would have produced greater results, i would have gladly waited until morning.

Having said that, in no way did the to my opinion, a canned response exemplify an extended effort to research the issue and had it required more information a simple ...we apologize ...clearly you are upset/disappointed lets see how 'WE" can turn that around and look into it further, can you provide us more information..I am most certain that would have been the hopes of how your company owners/investors would have liked to have seen it handled.

I am certain you deal with many issues and "crotchidy" customers and up until now I have gladly been tolerant of other issues however, this one struck a cord, and rightfully so... so please do not insult me by any righteaous responses and if we "you-me" can't amicably resolve this please pass me on to someone who can

btw.. i chose to resolve this issue internally rather than express my results on a forum/blog for all the world to read...the company doesn't deserve that. Therefore when I said ..what the hell is going on...I want to know when/what/why something so grossly blatant as a failure of service could have happened, so I could restore faith in the quality of your companies service. That should be paramount to you and the company as a whole.

Kathy

Posted Dec 02 2009 10:33 pm by Gu***st

Kathy,

I am the CEO. I am sorry for any frustration or problems that you experienced. I am going to issue a refund because apparently this is the only thing I can do to make you happy.

1. The service did not fail. Those 2 items you reported were due to an eBay problems lasting 1-2 days last week which were heavily publicized.

2. When you get the "please contact customer service" that means something really bad happened and is usually posted publicly.

3. Kathy, in order to help you, we need information from you. That's why the form asks for item numbers. I believe you skipped the "item number" part of the submission form, the most important part.

4. Jay clearly stated he was guessing and he made a best guess you meant 170409412509. He naturally assumed you knew as ebay issues were huge news everywhere and posted on their forums and site status pages. I found his response to be researched, appropriate and professional. However your response was very different. You would not have spoken in public, face-to-face, to someone like that. I surely hope not. Your message reads as though you are looking for an argument over a resolution.

5. I understand that you are upset over missing bids, but so was every other buyer in the entire world for those 2 days.

We are the only snipe service that does round the clock support and the only service that goes FAR out of their way to educate customers on problems. We have a conduct policy to help our customers get the attention they need. As a case in point, if the ebay item numbers had been put into the form, we would have avoided all this and you would have been happier.

Again I am really sorry we guessed the wrong item.

Posted Dec 02 2009 11:23 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map