BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Account funds missing

Posted: Feb 13 2009 11:19 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] 88gold88

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] n/a

To whom it might concern, I have been a customer of yours for many years and I just tried to put in a bidslam on an ebay item and I was completely shocked to find that my account came up as empty. I Know for a fact that I had at least $40.00 in my Bidslammer account because I purchased credit with the assurance that I would get an extra 20% credited to my account, what happened to my account and the funds I had in it. I also have another Bidslammer account user name teltec01 and I had over $20.00 in this account also, when I checked today I was completely surprised and absolutely shocked to find that the account also shows no funds. Would you kindly explain what has happened to all the money I had put in both of my BS accounts, I just can't believe this has happened to me. thank you for a speedy solution to my inquiry,..Gerry

Posted Feb 13 2009 11:19 pm by Gu***st

Gerry,

In the upper right corner, there is a new pricing link with conversion info, your new snipe balance is shown in the upper right.

Posted Feb 14 2009 01:31 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

I can not find the new pricing link with the conversion info, and I see no snipe balance in the upper right portion of my screen. Could you please be more specific and let me know the amount of the balance of my two accounts, or send a photo showing where this link is located on the sign in page. I have copied my sign in page so you can see what I do, thank you. Gerry

Posted Feb 14 2009 02:30 am by Gu***st

Upper right, it says "New Pricing."

Also, "snipe balance" showing you have SNIPES now, (not "bucks"0.

I hope you can forgive us for the surprise. We lowered our prices massively but it is hard to relay the true value. Some customers who paid $100 per month now pay $6. Our pricing changed (see the links posted). It was hard to find a solution for everyone. On the expiration, your account was used for about a dollar a month, we allowed "bucks" not to expire for quite some time, if you feel this balance was not adjusted correctly let us know, but we tried to be very careful. There were not any purchases in quite some time and we extended the expiration advertised in the user agreement. If you go by snipes won, or snipes executed, we wanted it to work out well (cheaper than before). We still continue our innovations. We want all our customers to be with us a long time!

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Feb 14 2009 07:04 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Thank you for responding to my questions, I was not aware that my unused balance would expire, I thought it would be kept in my account for future use. I read the user agreement and I noticed that as of Nov. 2008 future balances will no longer be deleted from ones account. Thanks again for your help and for your patience, I'll purchase another $20.00 so my account will be active again. Thanks once more for your help,...Gerry

Posted Feb 14 2009 06:12 pm by Gu***st

Sorry for the surprise. My pleasure to help.

Posted Feb 14 2009 06:14 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.