BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Very Concerned

Posted: Dec 13 2009 12:00 AM

I just tried to enlist with your service FOR THE FIRST TIME.

After several attempts and some very complex user I.D. and Password submissions It kept saying that someone else was using either my e-mail or user I.D.

Out of frustration I tried the link that says "forgot password" And to my horror received the following message.

--------------------------------------------------------------Success!------------------

The following user accounts have been identified for [edited]:

[edited] />

[edited] />

We just mailed your password information to you. When you get it, please go back and try to login again

It would appear that someone has started an account using my E-mail address ! And it certainly wasn't me Iv'e only just learned about sniping and never heard of your service before yesterday.I came to your site after some research and liked the look of your web info.

[edited] has been my e-mail address for over 15 years.

By the way, the message said that you have just e-mailed my password to me but this was over One hour ago and I have received no e-mail How can this be?

Please look into this and e-mail me with a resolution. My e-mail works fine I get several each day!

thanks, D.J.

Posted Dec 13 2009 12:00 am by Gu***st

DJ,

Your first sign-up attempt from 22:00 CST was successful. Just log in with your password and you should be ready to go.

Are you unable to log in?

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Dec 13 2009 04:01 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map