BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

what happened to my money?

Posted: Dec 18 2009 12:10 PM

I have been out of the country for awhile and just got home. Planned on sniping some X-mas gifts and thought I had like 25.00 worth of snipes and my balance shows 0.00 whats up with that? Best Regards Mike O.

Posted Dec 18 2009 12:10 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Per the terms of our old user agreement, which we retired last year, free bucks expired after a period of two years. No actual dollars paid were expired, only free bucks more than two years old. Your last deposit was in 2005, so all the paid funds were used up.

Under our new user agreement free bucks will never expire and we no longer charge for misses. There is also a pricing change. you can see the details at www.bidslammer.com/pricing.php .

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Dec 18 2009 12:28 pm by Gu***st

This is pure 100% BULLSHIT! You will either give me my money back or I'm going to Never use your services again and bad mouth you to anyone who will listen , online and off. Your move. Sounds like something a Republican would do. Your really thinking this is a good way to run a business....really?

Posted Dec 18 2009 02:01 pm by Gu***st

Mike,

I am the CEO. First of all, watch your language. You wouldn't talk to someone face to face like that. I certainly hope not.

I understand your point of view. Naturally you are going to be upset if you think that is money. But it is not - it is COUPON CREDIT which had an expiration. The expiration was clearly advertised in bold, and you checked the box that says you accepted the terms. In fact there were two checkboxes. ;-)

Your complaint is as if you walked into a grocery store demanding the face value of a coupon, in cash, two years after it expired.

- I would happily refund US dollars in your account if there were any.

- Effectively you got to use the service free of charge for 2 years.

But this is why we changed our system not to have expirations like this, because it caused confusion, we combined the coupons into the $$$ balance... it just wasn't a good idea.

Regarding 'way to run the business' - This service, as you can see, is based on 100% honesty and total transparency. Every mistake or error we make, we publish on our forum. Like I said, your frustration is understandable, I would be surprised at first perhaps, but don't knock us for extending the life of your expired coupons 2 years. You used the service for thirty cents a month. If we were taking money from people, our forums would have lots of complaints. We learned from this and posted a forum message WHY we were not doing "double bucks coupon credit" any more.

Benefit of doubt is appreciated. I will get copies of the contract pages you signed electronically, so you have a reference point. It is possible you may want to withdraw your complaint...

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Dec 19 2009 05:18 am by Gu***st

Just as I thought. You did not address the Republican part. That pretty much explains the dirty under-handed way you do business. Believe this, I already signed up with Bidnip, and they are a way better snipe engine anyway,and much cheaper. Oh and your high school debate team logic , again circular thinking .....very Republican. Well I guess that about wraps that up, I'll let you get back to your "important" work of ripping people off. Your defense of your actions was weak , actually just plain lame. Nobody but you looks at it like that. If you bought 100 snipes for 10.00 and 50 of them were "free" most people would look at it like you paid a dime a piece for them, not 20 cents and 1/2 were free. Who dreamed that up? If it was you go back to high school and take economics 101, if was an employee I would let them go. I hope you feel like this was worth it. You saved a few cents , I did not spend anymore money with you and won't ever, and you got a free "spokesperson " out of the deal! Real smart mister CEO. Oh and I would actually use that same language if we were sitting face to face .....and then some. Have a prosperous New Year you jerk

Posted Dec 19 2009 10:24 am by Gu***st

Mike,

We are not Republicans here.

You used BidSlammer for 5 years for $20. Bidnip is not cheaper.

Please understand - we would have been happy to offer consideration, had you not used profanity. We don't care about money, we just want this to be a mutually respectful relationship. Our customer conduct policy in our user agreement and forums establishes this. If that is how you communicate then you are probably used to not getting what you want. We really work hard to make everyone happy. We bend over backwards to make you happy. For what it is worth, I was prepared to offer consideration and try change your mind. We certainly wish you luck with your new service and _truly_ apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Posted Dec 19 2009 02:42 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map