BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Bids not being made or blocked???

Posted: Jan 10 2010 04:34 PM

Hello. MY bidslammer is not placing bids for some reason??? I won an item yesterday (1-9-10) and about 10 mins. later i had a proxy bid thru you 3 times higher than the winning bid and you showed bid was placed at last second but didn't win and it was thru the same seller! Today you have left me a message saying that the seller had blocked me, but i had just won an auction 10 mins before from him! I was going to contact him about it but decided it was not that important because i was not going to be buying anything from him again!!! Today (Sun. 1-10-2010) had a bidslammer bid on an auction with a different seller and the same thing happened again, bid at last second and was higher than the winning bid and didn't win again!!! It's pretty obvious that he didn't have me blocked!!! That's 2 in a row on 2 days in a row with 2 different sellers and was wondering what's going on??? Losing auctions with winning bids is not a very good feeling and doesn't place much faith on bidslammer!!! I use bidslammer for peace of mind so i don't have to worry!!! Now i'm worried about Bidslammer and losing auctions!!! Nothing has changed on my Ebay account for a couple of years??? I did receive an Ebay Bucks certificate yesterday ( 1-10-2010 ) and it's not completely spent yet,and at this rate it's not going very fast, but other than that nothing changed!!! What do you think??? Jack 1-10-2010

Posted Jan 10 2010 04:34 pm by Gu***st

PS. I got my Ebay Bucks certificate yesterday (1-9-2010) instead of (1-10-2010). Thanks ! Jack

Posted Jan 10 2010 04:38 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

I checked our log files on item #280446146015 and eBay reported the following:

"You are unable to bid on or buy this item because you are currently winning or have bought the maximum-allowed number of this seller's items in the last 10 days."

Apparently the seller has a limit in place.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Jan 10 2010 06:28 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map