BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Can't buy more snipes

Posted: Jan 17 2010 02:15 PM

Bidslammer won't allow me to buy more snipes. Why not?

Posted Jan 17 2010 02:15 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

I reviewed your account and first of all, I do not see any fraudulent activity, that is the first thing we check.

But there is a permanent hold on the account based on a request. This would only be done if you requested such. I don't know the exact circumstances as that was in a different ticket system, unfortunately. It is just a precaution to protect you. It is certainly nothing intended to be disrespectful. We take customer feedback very seriously. It is part of our terms of service:

http://www.bidslammer.com/agreement.php

Please understand that feedback is the #1 driving force behind our service. We run a clean and tight ship, or at least we try to. We want all relationships to last forever and I am sorry that we were unable to service your needs. If there was anything we could have done to improve our service please let us know. We do appreciate your business.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Jan 17 2010 08:32 pm by Gu***st

Thanks for your reply, but I am none the wiser. I don't understand what has happened. I did have some correspondence with you about failed snipes about a year ago. I have reviewed the emails from you and there is nothing about ending my account. Are you saying I can no longer use bidslammer? What has feedback got to do with this situation?

Chris

Posted Jan 18 2010 03:03 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map