BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

deleted funds

Posted: Jan 21 2010 02:42 PM

I used bidslammer to bid on a digital camera. Bidslammer shows that I won the bid..my ebay account does not. I was charged for the winning bid from my bidslammer account, but since I did not win, I would like my account credited back.

Thank you,

Michelle Smith

Posted Jan 21 2010 02:42 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

I credited your account for that snipe. I am hoping you might be able to help determine why you were charged incorrectly.

In looking for the reason you were charged, I noticed that the bid was changed after the auction closed. Did you try to change the bid in the last few seconds of the auction? If so, we need to make a change to prevent that from happening. Any information you could provide would be helpful.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Jan 21 2010 09:03 pm by Gu***st

I don't remember if I bid after the auction was over...I don't think so, but I did change my bid near the end. I also lost another auction the same day using this site, where my bid was clearly high enough to win.

If I continue to lose bids...whats the point of using this website? I am now scared to bid on anything for fear it will not work.

Posted Jan 22 2010 07:57 am by Gu***st

Hello,

I think it's likely that you changed your bid in the last 10 seconds of the auction. That might have caused the system to think you were the high bidder. I will look into it. You can find more information on changing bids at https://bidslammer.com/user/help/place_snipe.php .

Neither of those items was lost due to a system failure on our side. In both cases the snipes were placed. We place thousands of snipes every day without incident. If you read the information in the above link, and the link I posted in your other ticket, you will see how to avoid these situations in the future.

Let me know if you need further assistance - I'm happy to help.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Jan 22 2010 10:19 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map