BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

losing bids

Posted: Jan 21 2010 03:50 PM

I've already sent one email today about missing a snipe and you charging me for a win..now I have missed out on another snipe when my maximum bid was higher than the winning bid.

If this site is of no use to me..I would like all of my money refunded!!

Thank you,

Michelle Smith

Posted Jan 21 2010 03:50 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

I checked our log files on that item. Here is the response that was returned from eBay:

"This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements. You are unable to bid on or buy this item because you either don't have a PayPal account or your PayPal account is not linked to your eBay account."

Your snipe was placed, but was rejected by eBay due to the sellers requirements. Let me know if you have further questions.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Jan 21 2010 09:08 pm by Gu***st

I find that hard to believe..as I pay for every item I purchase with my PayPal account.

Posted Jan 22 2010 07:52 am by Gu***st

Michelle,

The message I posted above came straight from eBay's response page. Their server returned that message. It would serve no purpose for us to make up something like that.

If your Paypal account is not linked to your eBay account, it will happen again the next time you bid on something from a seller that has the same requirements.

You can find instructions on how to link your Paypal account to your eBay account at http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/manage-paypal.html#link .

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Jan 22 2010 10:05 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map