BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Can't buy snipes

Posted: Jan 24 2010 11:18 AM

1EDSG2G3PQ

I have not had a satisfactory explanation why it is not possible for me to buy more snipes. Please clarify. Are you saying I should go elsewhere for snipe services?

I did not close this ticket so I am surprised it is marked as resolved.

Regards,

Chris

Posted Jan 24 2010 11:18 am by Gu***st

Chris,

I will answer your question directly. Unfortunately yes, it appears we had to take steps on this account for profanity or implied profanity. I am sorry it is nothing personal and we mean no disrespect, it's just policy. always let people continue if there are existing snipes. We always let you finish your pay and free dollars. Please see our customer conduct policy for details in the user agreement.

Jay, CEO

Posted Jan 28 2010 02:05 am by Gu***st

Thank you for your message. I am rather shocked that I have been accused of actual or implied profanity. This a serious matter and I would be very much obliged if you could indicate what the profanity was, as I can not think of any occasion when I have ever used such a word or phrase. I can only think that it was a mistake or misinterpretation. I don't think it is fair to make this accusation without providing evidence. It was also strange that I was not advised of this at the time of the alleged profanity. I am sure this must be a misunderstanding and I would be grateful of the opportunity of rectifying it. You will appreciate that your system of website communication makes it impossible for me to check my correspondence with you, and in this respect you hold a unfair advantage.

Regards,

Christopher Gunia

Posted Jan 28 2010 04:48 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map