BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

eBay Password

Posted: Jan 28 2010 06:10 PM

Your software is telling me my password appears to be changed on eBay. I logged onto eBay with the same password I've been using for 6+ months just to be sure my logon hadn't been compromised. Then I came back to bidslammer and re-entered my password. But your system is telling me you can't confirm my password. I tried it twice. I verified the caps lock button is not on.

No what do I do? I want to setup a snipe?

Also, I couldn't find the HELP ticket button on the FORUM page, so I started a new topic. Is there some way you can remove my entry on the FORUM topics? I didn't want to make my question public, but I couldn't find any other place to open up a "help ticket." Then I saw it in the text of the BILLING ISSUE forum.

Posted Jan 28 2010 06:10 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

I deleted the forum past as you requested. I logged in to your account again, trying to find the error you are experiencing, but everything seems to be working fine. I even added a snipe to see if that would trigger it. The mp3 player was added by me. The bid is too low to win - just testing.

Can you be more specific about what steps you take when this error occurs? I need to be able to re-create the problem.

I just looked at your forum post again, and I may have an idea what is happening. You said you are using a semi colon in your password. Using special characters, things like ,;:'$% in a password can cause a lot of unexpected problems with many systems.

I would advise you to remove any special characters from your eBay password and try again. I bet the problem goes away.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Jan 28 2010 08:51 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map