BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Snipe was not placed

Posted: Feb 15 2010 09:29 PM

I placed my snipe well in advance of the closing time. The amount exceeded the winning bid & I did not win.

Can you explain this to me please.

Posted Feb 15 2010 09:29 pm by Gu***st

Hi,

You were blocked by the seller on this auction. The reason was:

"You are registered in a country to which the seller doesn't ship."

Does this error show in your bidslammer folders? It is supposed to show it underneath.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Feb 16 2010 04:52 am by Gu***st

That message didn't show until after I sent you the query.

While I have you - is there some way that that you can confirm if the amount in my Bidslammer account is correct?When I added an amount some time ago - it was part of a promo that you had & I seem to recall if I added $10 - you folks would match it. I was surprised then to see that my amount was so small.

Posted Feb 16 2010 07:42 am by Gu***st

Hello,

I checked your account and didn't see anything unusual. There was a situation in 2008 where free bucks more than 2 years old were expired, but that didn't apply in your case - your purchase was too recent for any expiration of free bucks.

Under our new user agreement, implemented in November of 2008, free bucks never expire, so that won't come up in the future. Let me know if you have further questions.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Feb 16 2010 10:09 am by Gu***st

So there is no consideration that reinstates previously expired free bucks under a changed & updated policy?

I don't recall learning that my free bucks were about to expire.

Posted Feb 16 2010 01:27 pm by Gu***st

Allan,

I'm afraid I confused you with too much information. There was a situation in 2008 where free bucks expired, but your bucks were not expired. Your purchase was less than two years old so no action was taken on your account. I hope that explains it better.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Feb 16 2010 09:56 pm by Gu***st

I was of the opinion though that I had a larger balnce than the $2.50 which presently shows. I don't recall using any substantial amounts that would have lowered the amounts that I paid + the free bucks down to the current level.

Posted Feb 17 2010 09:33 am by Gu***st

Allan,

I will take another look at your account and let you know what I find.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Feb 17 2010 07:38 pm by Gu***st

Allan,

After reviewing your account, I agree, your balance should be higher. There is no record of expired funds, so can't explain it, but I added some money to your account.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Feb 19 2010 09:48 am by Gu***st

Thanks for doing that.I don't know the amount either but I knew there was more in there.

This closes this ticket.

thanks again

Allan

Posted Feb 19 2010 10:00 am by Gu***st

Allan,

Glad to help. I am closing this ticket.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Feb 19 2010 09:16 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map