BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

bid slammer not on par with EBAY bid

Posted: Feb 28 2010 06:27 PM

went to my bid page....saw that the bid I placed for an item was still highest....went to EBAY to look again at item and found that ebay's bid was 77.00 higher than what bid slammer shows as current bid.....what gives?

This isnot the first time this has happened to me. I count on bid slammer to keep the current bid current.

Posted Feb 28 2010 06:27 pm by Gu***st

Hi,

Just click the "refresh table" button. You have to initiate the refresh. We do them periodically but they might change in between our refreshes.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Feb 28 2010 07:25 pm by Gu***st

I know that at times when I log on to the bid slammer site to check on my bids, bid slammer is right on target with Ebay. Other times they are not.

I think consistency should be a trade of yours. The site should reflect what is actual with Ebay's bid any time the customer logs in. After that they would have to refresh to keep up with EBAY.

The whole process needs to be accurate and simple for the customer.

Posted Feb 28 2010 09:20 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

eBay enforces limitations on how much information we can pull from their server, so using a timed refresh works the best for keeping things as current as we can without exceeding data restrictions.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Feb 28 2010 11:48 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map