BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Cannot use my account

Posted: Mar 06 2010 02:28 AM

Hello,This is the 6th ticket.You attempted to fix the balance in my account and you totally messed every thing up.My balance is now Negitive -7.44 so I cannot use my account.You took all my money.I had a balance of +17.28 Can some one fix this it has been going on for days and no one will respond.Please read all my tickets and fix this mess.I CANT USE THE ACCOUNT I CANT USETHE ACCOUNT I CANT USE THE ACCOUT PLEASE FIX PLEASE FIX YOU TOOK MY BALLANCE IT IS GONE

Posted Mar 06 2010 02:28 am by Gu***st

Hello,

We have refunded your account in full several days ago. This is why your balance is missing.

But there is a permanent hold on the account based on a request. This would only be done if you requested such. I don't know the exact circumstances as that was in a different ticket system, unfortunately. It is just a precaution to protect you. It is certainly nothing intended to be disrespectful. We take customer feedback very seriously. It is part of our terms of service:

http://www.bidslammer.com/agreement.php

Please understand that feedback is the #1 driving force behind our service. We run a clean and tight ship, or at least we try to. We want all relationships to last forever and I am sorry that we were unable to service your needs. If there was anything we could have done to improve our service please let us know. We do appreciate your business.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 07 2010 07:05 pm by Gu***st

Please see refund: PayPal 17P95638P87281015

Posted Mar 07 2010 11:38 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map