BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Account funds missing

Posted: Feb 14 2009 06:31 PM

Posted as a followup to the solved ticket #3600.

Posted as a followup to the solved ticket #3600.

I just tried to update my credit card information and I was not able to do so, for some reason your web page will not accept any updates to my credit card information, please provide a solution so I can re-order some bids, thank you,..Gerry

Posted Feb 14 2009 06:31 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Ok I will look at it right now. I assume you mean the link where it says to update your card.

Posted Feb 14 2009 07:18 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Hello, Yes that is the link that is not responding. I used my Paypal account to purchase some more snipes since I was unable to update the new information regarding the expiry date of my credit card.....Gerry

Posted Feb 14 2009 07:24 pm by Gu***st

Gerry

Would you mind trying it now? I'll add 5 snipes to your purchase for you if you can help me make sure this is working. I'm really sorry for the trouble.

Posted Feb 15 2009 02:47 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Hello, It look as if you have fixed the problem, I was able to update my credit card information. thanks for all your help and also for the extra 5 snipes, I really appreciate the great service you have provided to me, I'll be sure to recommend your company to my friends. Gerry

Posted Feb 15 2009 05:34 pm by Gu***st

I credited you. If you refer friends use the click the "free snipes" link at the bottom so you get free snipes for that also. We are testing that program also ;-)

Posted Feb 15 2009 05:52 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.