BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Confirming password with ebay

Posted: Mar 15 2010 10:47 PM

I am able to log on and confirm my password w/ e-bay. I don't know what to do about this error message from bidslammer. I don't have !$? these in my password. Will my bid slam not work?

-- We could not confirm your password with eBay. --

If you have re-entered your password, and CAPS LOCK is off, then check it at eBay.

If it still won't confirm, then please try your password on the actual eBay site. Odds are they are throwing up a message, "The password you've selected is not strong enough."

Also, BidSlammer cannot accept An eBay password with any of these four characters for security reasons: !! $$ ** &&. We respect your efforts to keep a security-conscious password and hope you wouldn't mind trying a small modification.

Posted Mar 15 2010 10:47 pm by Gu***st

Hi,

I think eBay doesn't like your password probably because it doesn't pass their test, I suggest changing it at eBay to include some numbers or something and then try again.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 15 2010 11:14 pm by Gu***st

It does have letters and numbers. Ebay doesn't like my password? Huh? I don't get it. It works just fine when loggin in and bidding. It seems bidslammer doesn't like my password. Any other suggestions?

Posted Mar 16 2010 01:01 am by Gu***st

It does have letters and numbers. Ebay doesn't like my password? Huh? I don't get it. It works just fine when loggin in and bidding. It seems bidslammer doesn't like my password. Any other suggestions?

Posted Mar 16 2010 01:01 am by Gu***st

Hello,

I am not seeing any error message when I log in to your account. Please delete your web browser cookies and then log back in. Let me know if that fixes it.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 16 2010 10:00 am by Gu***st

How do I delete my web browser cookies? You don't see the error message that I copied and pasted in my original help desk question? Does this mean bid slammer will work now? I want to buy something in a couple of days

Posted Mar 16 2010 10:20 am by Gu***st

Deleting cookies is different with every browser. It will be somewhere in the browser preferences or options.

If your BidSlammer password does not match your eBay password, you should see an error when you log in. I don't see any error messages.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 16 2010 10:26 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map