BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

money deducted from acct wrongly

Posted: Mar 16 2010 03:13 PM

I added $20 and with 5 free last night and I had only one bid won...More deducted and no 5 free??

Posted Mar 16 2010 03:13 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

What is the item numbers? I will credit them asap.

There was some kind of change regarding a few kinds of auctions, it seems. Our software doesn't use eBay's API and so we have to rewrite parts of the software when eBay makes changes. It should be resolved very soon.

Posted Mar 16 2010 03:26 pm by Gu***st

I had like $1.40 in the account and had one win today. Last night I added 20.00 plus the 5 free. The item today was 370347014553. It now reads $14.51 which is WAY LOW FROM WHAT IT SHOULD BE. This very item had a smiley face as if it had already gone off 50min. before auctions end. I did not know what was happening. I deleted it and re-listed it and it came up with the smiley face again and never had the set to bid face on. I really do not know if the bid went off as I bid on my own up to 780.00 manually. There are also certificate warnings popping up that says your certificate has expired and it could be a security problem. Help kj

Posted Mar 16 2010 04:00 pm by Gu***st

You can do a spot check of them all in one glance. Click your Archive tab and the costs are shown in the margin.

Posted Mar 16 2010 05:28 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map