BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Webpage Certificate expired notice

Posted: Mar 20 2010 06:06 PM

Hello,

I have used your service in the past, but had to recreate a user account. However when I click on the link emailed to me to verify my new account Internet Explorer is finding an error with your webpage certificate and will not load your page to verify my new account. Please advise I need to use you! :)

thanks

Posted Mar 20 2010 06:06 pm by Gu***st

We posted a message on the dashboard. Just click OK or approve and you are good to go.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 20 2010 08:16 pm by Gu***st

What is a dashboard? The link for me to approve (in my prior email from you), will not allow me to do the approval.

Advise how I can approve my new account to get started.

Thanks

Posted Mar 21 2010 12:40 am by Gu***st

Here is the URL to approve. You will find likely as I did that the page will not load.

https://bidslammer.com/user/login_submt.php

Thanks

Posted Mar 21 2010 12:46 am by Gu***st

Try this link.

http://bidslammer.com/user/

Does that work?

Posted Mar 21 2010 06:55 am by Gu***st

No. It is saying that my user name and password are not recognized. I think it is because the user name and password are not "approved". However... per above when I follow the normal link to approve my username/account, I get a page error message stating your certificate is expired or invalid.....

Let me know if you have another link to approve my new account, or other ideas.

Thanks

Posted Mar 21 2010 07:15 pm by Gu***st

Todd,

If you receive a certificate error, you can add an exception or allow the certificate - the message will be different depending on your browser. However, I searched our database for your user id and email address and can't find your account. I don't think you made it all the way through the sign up process. Do you remember the user id or email address from your old account?

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 21 2010 09:11 pm by Gu***st

I am using windows explorer. I think the reason you are not showing my account information.... is because I am not able to follow the link in the confirmation email to approve my new account. Click on the link above in my correspondence and you will find that the webpage will not allow you to confirm/approve a new account as the certificate just expired for that webpage. Thus when you enter the account information and click on "login" it simply does not work. Perhaps you can fix it with Godaddy?

it states that your certificate just expired within the last few days/week.

No.... I do not remember my old user ID nor my old email addy.

Posted Mar 22 2010 01:45 pm by Gu***st

Todd,

It sounds like there may be a bug in the sign up process. I will look into it.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 22 2010 10:01 pm by Gu***st

Thanks John.... I used to use your service years ago.... and you guys rock.

Let me know if you find a way for me to otherwise activate my new account.

Posted Mar 23 2010 01:27 am by Gu***st

Todd,

We will be fixing the certificate problem tomorrow. I will take another look after that.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Mar 24 2010 09:12 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map