BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

charge for snipe

Posted: Apr 19 2010 10:14 AM

You charged me double the amount you were supposed to for the item I won on ebay, millifiori cruet I have previously make a ticket up but you have not responded Please tell me why you chargedtwice as much as the 1%

Posted Apr 19 2010 10:14 am by Gu***st

Hello,

Can you give me an item number? The only recent snipe I see is item #170469216144. The bid amount was 86.00 and the charge was 86 cents, which is correct.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Apr 19 2010 07:36 pm by Gu***st

Jeanne,

I checked on your previous ticket (39TT7H2VGM) and we did respond. The response indicated that credit was given. I only see a charge for 86 cents, but I went ahead and credited your account. That way there is no question about the credit. Let me know if you have further questions.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Apr 19 2010 07:41 pm by Gu***st

yes you have the correct item and the charge was supposed to be $.86 but they deducted $1.72 from my balance, so I thought they somehow charged it twice. Your website was having trouble that day so I thought maybe it booked it twice somehow.

Posted Apr 20 2010 09:58 am by Gu***st

Jeanne,

No problem. I'm not sure what happened either so I credited your account for the 86 cents. That way we know you got the credit.

Kind regards,

John D.

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Apr 20 2010 07:14 pm by Gu***st

thanks I appreciate that.

Posted Apr 21 2010 10:18 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map