BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

My snipes were never entered

Posted: May 07 2010 09:19 PM

John D:

What happened to BidSlammer tonight?? I had 3 snipes that were never entered and I would have won one of them!! My BidSlammer account screen still shows my snipes as "Ready" even though the auctions are long over.

Nothing that I can't do without; but this is getting very fustrating. This is the second time in less than a month that BidSlammer has screwed up my bids. I am the one who just recently had BidSlammer bid on all four auctions in my Bid Group and won all four. I've about had it with BidSlammer!!

Roger Fatheree

Posted May 07 2010 09:19 pm by Gu***st

Roger,

eBay performs scheduled maintenance on Fridays in that window. I am sorry I will make sure that we put up a notice, for this should be caught right when the bid is entered. I'll use your ticket as a feature list item and it will not happen again. We go YEARS without missing and as we say in our article, there are 25 ways you can miss that are not actually the fault of the snipe service.

http://blog.bidslammer.com/category/bulletproof-your-account/

I assure you we have the best win rate in the biz, it's just very tough to catch every situational error as eBay changes them.

Posted May 07 2010 09:53 pm by Gu***st

Jayslam:

I don't think this had anything to do with any eBay scheduled maintenance. I was in eBay at this time and I was able to get around in eBay without any problems and I would have been able to enter bids directly in eBay except that I didn't want to bid against myself thinking that BidSlammer was going to do it's job without screwing things up!!

Roger

Posted May 07 2010 10:09 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map