BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Missed snips are happening too often

Posted: May 11 2010 03:12 PM

I really really wanted this plate and bid around $827. It sold for around $400. I'm very upset because this happened very recently to me with two auctions.

You all have been very reliable in the past, but what is happening. I wanted this plate more than anything I've bid on. Can't I count on the bidslammer any more? Susan

Posted May 11 2010 03:12 pm by Gu***st

Susan,

We are operating at peak efficiency and no snipes are being missed. I did review that snipe and we did place it right on time. Remember, lag is not something we can control. If you think there is more lag than usual then I certainly can do something about that, I just added some more pad time. You should not have any more problems. Rest assured we are on top of things always. ;-)

Let me know if you have any more lag issues.

Posted May 11 2010 03:39 pm by Gu***st

Susan,

Okay I did do a review, and I found that when we installed our new database a few days ago, we didn't properly size one of the things we were supposed to make big (memory). So I wanted you to know this was an isolated event. I just wanted to give you an honest answer. I am going to give you a courtesy deposit in hope to make it up to you, we don't want to lose you over what was a human error on our end.

Jay, CEO

Posted May 11 2010 05:59 pm by Gu***st

Hi Jay. I appreciate your honesty and hope everything is okay now. Susan

Posted May 11 2010 06:09 pm by Gu***st

Ok thank you.

Posted May 11 2010 08:28 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map