BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

AXMM98JQ2V

Posted: May 25 2010 03:23 AM

Jay,

Thank you for your reply. Again i see you have listed the previous thread as "resolved" thus forcing me to open up another ticket. I would have considered it a courtesy if you had checked out with me before closing our discussion.

Now I've read through your Terms & Conditions and I cannot see any reference to what happens with an account holder's funds if he, as I do, wants to close the account. Can you point me to the specific part? It seems unfair that if I close the account you get to keep the credit balance. In what way are you entitled to those funds? I paid you using Paypal presumably you can simply reverse what's left - $25.42 into my paypal account?

Can I ask that you do not close this discussion before we have resolved this? Is there perhaps an account manager who can take a view on this?

Posted May 25 2010 03:23 am by Gu***st

Archie,

As we explained in the other ticket(s), you have no funds remaining to refund. You bought $20 and used $20.98.

Here are the terms for refunds.

BidSlammer will refund accidental double payments if the payment dates are within one week of each other. There are no absolutely no refunds for purchases made fourteen (14) days after the purchase date. All claims for refunds, or other adjustments to charges on your account, must be submitted in writing to BidSlammer.com, 3571 Far West Blvd. Ste. #18, Austin, TX 78731. The postmark date of the envelope must be within thirty (30) days of the date of the charge.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted May 25 2010 04:05 am by Gu***st

Jay,

My account page says I have a balance remaining of $25.42. It says so at the top right hand corner in the box which says balance remaining.

I do not understand the figures you are quoting. Can you please check this out. If the account page is accurate and I do not understand why it would not be there is a credit balance in my favour of $25.42

Posted May 25 2010 06:31 am by Gu***st

Archie,

I made an error, I apologize. But my answer above still stands.

Here are the terms for refunds.

BidSlammer will refund accidental double payments if the payment dates are within one week of each other. There are no absolutely no refunds for purchases made fourteen (14) days after the purchase date. All claims for refunds, or other adjustments to charges on your account, must be submitted in writing to BidSlammer.com, 3571 Far West Blvd. Ste. #18, Austin, TX 78731. The postmark date of the envelope must be within thirty (30) days of the date of the charge.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted May 25 2010 09:43 am by Gu***st

Jay,

Thank you for your reply.The credit balance in my account which you now acknowledge is NOTHING to do with "purchases made" This money came from my Paypal account and was lodged with you to allow me to make snipes. Now that I want to close the account I again ask you where in your Terms & Conditions does it say that in that event BidSlammer will be entitled to hold on to a client's credit balance?

To be clear, my credit balance is nothing to do with a purchase and the T&C's quoted by you do not apply in this circumstance. We are not discussing a"charge" simply a credit balance which I put into my account and which BidSlammer are apparently refusing to give back to me now I want to close the account.

To save us batting this back and forward can you please pass this to an account manager with the authority to decide on this?

Posted May 25 2010 09:54 am by Gu***st

We have a means for you to do that. If you want to close the account and ask for special consideration you may write a letter as per above. I wish we could offer a refund and still be fair to other customers. We are happy to help in any way - but whatever we do, it must be fair to the other customers. If you have any new questions, please ask.

Posted May 25 2010 11:28 am by Gu***st

Jay,

In what way would treating me with respect disadvantage or be unfair to your other customers?

I suspect that you find yourself defending something your are not comfortable with. So be it. You have to be comfortable with your own conscience. If you can be comfortable taking the line you are taking there is little I can add. I have asked you on more than one occasion now to put me in touch with an account manager and clearly you are unwilling to do so. I am sorry for you. when all is considered $25 or so is not so great a sum but you are complicit in witholding that from me. Shame on you.

Posted May 25 2010 05:14 pm by Gu***st

Dear Archie,

I mean no disrespect - but sniping services are not big companies and we do not have CEO's and supervisors. All we can do is go by our user agreement. We do not give refunds, in fact no sniping services do.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted May 25 2010 09:04 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map