BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Missing Money

Posted: May 25 2010 03:57 PM

Dear Ms/Sir,

I have been a long time BidSlammer member, and have always kept funds in my account so it would be ready to use.

It has been awhile since I used BudSlammer, however the last time I used it I had just under $20.00 in my account.

Today I log on to place a bid and discover to my dismay that my money is missing. I am more that a little upset, and to compound the problem I am unable to contact anyone in person to resolve this.

I hope that this is an honest mistake on your part, and not an attempt to steal my money.

I need to talk to someone in person today please, to resolve this immediately. Please call my cell phone number below.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Craig D K Jones

[edited]

Posted May 25 2010 03:57 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Your last purchase was in 2004. Your last purchase was a "double bucks" which we advertised the free portion would expire after four years. It allowed you to use the service six years on $10. We no longer have this payment plan.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted May 25 2010 04:05 pm by Gu***st

Jay,

This is not accurate.

My last purchase was only 21 months ago, and there were funds left in my account after it was completed. As a matter of fact I believe that I had added funds since the opening of my account.

Where is my money?

Are you attempting to tell me that you just take my money after 6 years? I was not notified of this, and this would be considered fraud and theft.

This is my second attempt, for legal purposes, to ask you to contact me directly at the phone number listed below to resolve this matter.

Thank you very much.

Craig

[edited]

Posted May 25 2010 04:27 pm by Gu***st

Jay,

I am waiting for a reply. Where is my money?

I had funds on deposit with BidSlammer for your pay-per-use service. My account now shows zero balance.

I need to get this resolved immediately, and sincerely hope that this is an innocent error.

Craig

Posted May 25 2010 05:16 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

What is the transaction ID? Is it PayPal or a credit card?

Posted May 25 2010 09:00 pm by Gu***st

Jay,

My last BidSlammer transaction was an eBay bid and the transaction number was:

This transaction occurred only 21 months ago. I have the records.

I believe it was paid using PayPal; but what possible difference could that make. That facts are that after deducting the BidSlammer charge for the eBay snipe I still had funds left on deposit with BidSlammer for your Pay-Per-Use service. Those funds have now mysteriously disappeared.

I require my funds to be returned to me, or I will have no alternative than to believe that this was other than an innocent error on the part of your company.

I am now making my third request, in writing and recorded, for you to contact me in person by telephone so that this matter may be resolved. My phone number is listed below.

Thank you very much for the assistance.

Sincerely,

Craig

[edited]

Posted May 25 2010 09:33 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

What is the transaction ID for the last payment that you made to BidSlammer? Was it by PayPal or Credit Card?

Posted May 25 2010 11:52 pm by Gu***st

Jay,

The last payment I made to you was:

ID: 19Y82620U63634729

PayPal

10/31/2004

$20.00

This is on top of the first $10.00.

This was for a Pay-Per-Use service and had no expiration date. After my last snipe there was a good balance left.

Where is my money?

Craig

Posted May 26 2010 12:15 am by Gu***st

Jay,

Here is an accounting of what you owe me:

Total Deposited = $30.00

Less Total Fees = $19.14

Account Balance = $10.86

Not to mention the money you cost me tonight because I was unable to complete an eBay bid!

Where is my money?

Craig

Posted May 26 2010 12:25 am by Gu***st

Craig,

Are you adding in the snipes from your other two accounts? They are definitely your accounts.

Posted May 26 2010 12:36 am by Gu***st

Jay,

I only have ONE account. If you are adding in other accounts that is another Craig Jones (not uncommon).

What other snipes do you show - I will know if they are mine as I have all of the records.

Craig

Posted May 26 2010 12:39 am by Gu***st

Jay,

What other accounts are you talking about?

Craig

Posted May 26 2010 12:40 am by Gu***st

Craig,

You have three accounts with us, and the balance was greater than $20. The system doesn't allow a "negative" balance so you got free service until we caught the problem in early 2009.

Posted May 26 2010 12:49 am by Gu***st

Jay,

Those are not my accounts and I will need the records showing the snipes on the other two accounts.

I believe that there is possible fraud here, and that makes this a legal matter. I have a list of all of my snipes and the records showing the payments to eBay.

How do I get a list of the snipes from the other accounts you say are mine, to verify if they are my snipes?

Craig

Posted May 26 2010 12:53 am by Gu***st

Craig,

This is unfortunate. Our agreement with eBay clearly states that if any customer accuses us of fraud or of being involved in fraud that we must immediately inform Safe Harbor and attach the correspondence. This is time consuming I realize, but it is a vehicle for us to communicate further in a neutral forum. They want the same information you do, such as name, eBay ID, account, and so forth. I know that we have both spent considerable time on this matter, and into the early next morning here ... and do not wish for you to have to waste any more time on it than necessary.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, I am sorry for any problems you had. Rest assured that every dime of your eBay transactions has been and will be accounted for for everyone's satisfaction.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted May 26 2010 01:37 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map