BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

You claim I won eBay doesn't

Posted: May 28 2010 04:50 PM

I had you bid well over the winning amount for eBay item #160437186920 . You claim I won, but eBay isn't stating that. I tried to send a message thru your Help Center & You claim there is no member named "lalorge" even when I try to use my email [edited]

something ids terribly wrong her. & of course you mess up on the most important item I've been waiting for for a week!

Posted May 28 2010 04:50 pm by Gu***st

This bid was placed! The seller ended the auction early. It's not a sniping issue really.

In my experience this happens only with items that are either extremely rare --OR-- an automobile. In either situation, a seller always monitors very carefully and then near the close of the auction, they'll renegotiate. I will see: Huge reserves, item retractions as "defect found", and all sorts of inappropriate behavior. We get blamed in those situations when it is actually not really avoidable.

I'm terribly sorry you didn't get the item you wanted, as I know this feeling. As far as I know, we are the only snipe service that actually attempts to report the exact error or actually write blog articles like below.

http://community.bidslammer.com/category/bulletproof-your-account/

Posted May 28 2010 06:19 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map