BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

3 losses charged as wins

Posted: May 28 2010 06:46 PM

I lost all three of these bids for pendants but was charged as a win. Why did I lose the bids? Why did they show as wins? Will you reverse the charges on my account? Can I depend on bidslammer still? Let me know what's going on. Thank you.

Duane

Posted May 28 2010 06:46 pm by Gu***st

Duane,

We did place these snipes on time. We were unable to capture the exact reason. But we did place it precisely on time.

Every time you write, we give a valid reason and we can tell you if it is our fault. But you always ask "if you can depend?" Of course you can.

Also - those items all end within the same minute. We state we can win one item in a given minute per customer.

I'm terribly sorry you didn't get the item you wanted, as I know this feeling. As far as I know, we are the only snipe service that actually attempts to report the exact error or actually write blog articles like below.

http://community.bidslammer.com/category/bulletproof-your-account/

Trust that the system is working properly.

Posted May 28 2010 06:48 pm by Gu***st

Will my account be issued a refund for the three missed snipes? I'm sorry for asking about depending upon you. You've won many items for me. I worry when I miss three in a row and bid much higher than the win and then lose. I'm happy with you as I've stayed with you for quite some time. I'm concerned that there's a flaw in the system when I have three losses in a row that show as wins. Thanks for the response. I appreciate the human touch.

Duane

Posted May 28 2010 10:20 pm by Gu***st

Duane,

I refunded them plus some extra. I appreciate the understanding, if we were at fault we would certainly say so. We definitely did place the snipe. We are in the business of sniping, but it is difficult to parse all the different eBay item result pages

We pretty much guarantee snipe placement (as we did here, but we also have to be able to do much more which is to guarantee we can capture every message that eBay comes back with. We try hard to. It's tricky - A buyer doesn't know when they do not meet the requirements until after the auction is over.

ANyway please keep us informed, we are grateful that you do take the time to let us know. We depend heavily on customer feedback.

Posted May 30 2010 08:30 am by Gu***st

Thank you. It's good to know someone is really there who cares. With things A's they are today, I often feel a machine exists at the other end of any and all transactions. You're doing a great job. Thanks again.

Duane

Posted May 30 2010 09:28 am by Gu***st

Thanks Duane.

Also- for your long term support may I mail you a couple of t-shirts? THey are high quality. Just click this link and pay a penny. I don't think you ever received any.

http://community.bidslammer.com/category/bulletproof-your-account/

Posted May 30 2010 11:09 am by Gu***st

Thank you. I'd like to have the t-shirts. Thanks for offering. When I click on the link, I get a message. I'll continue to try. Thanks for being human and taking the time you have.

Duane

Posted May 30 2010 12:09 pm by Gu***st

Whoops, I gave wrong link. Here it is.

http://www.bidslammer.com/tshirts/

I'll mail two, just let me know the 2 sizes.

Posted May 30 2010 12:14 pm by Gu***st

You are human. I love it. Thanks. I ordered...Duane

Posted May 30 2010 12:31 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map