BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Snipe

Posted: May 28 2010 07:25 PM

Snipe page says that I won this auction with a bid of $225. There is a happy face and everything. But the eBay page says that I was NOT in fact the winner. What gives?

Posted May 28 2010 07:25 pm by Gu***st

We did place the snipe on time. The seller had changed the parameters of the auction since you bid. They changed the duration.

We did place the bid right at the specified time (about 5-8 seconds prior) and eBay even gave us a status message.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted May 28 2010 07:26 pm by Gu***st

I seriously don't understand. It ended then with 4 bids and a winning bid of $225. BUT the winning bid was not mine according to eBay. Your page says that I won with an amount of $225 at 4 bids. Both are the same, but I did not win the auction.

I would understand your explanation IF it was a different amount of bids; an amount that was HIGHER than my Max. amount of $238.49; or the auction time had changed.

Please help me to understand this because it doesn't make ANY sense with you original explanation or the facts.

AND, was I debited for this if your page says I won but I actually did not?

Posted May 28 2010 07:32 pm by Gu***st

THis can happen if the seller does retractions on bids, changes the duration, or a number of things. As far as the status, I think you were winning at one time but then it changed status and it was too close to the ending time to pick up. I reset the status and gave a double refund. I am sorry for the surprise and inconvenience.

Posted May 29 2010 12:13 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map