BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Snipes show me as winner but bids not pl

Posted: May 29 2010 01:54 PM

On auctions 260607225381, 260607227149 my snipe was $207.77 each. Bidslammer shows me as the winner but the auctions show somebody else as the winner with significantly lower bids. The snipes were not placed.

Posted May 29 2010 01:54 pm by Gu***st

Hi Jim

Rest assured that we did place the snipes on time. The circumstances you mentioned indicate there was a reason the snipe wasn't accepted by eBay.

We are sorry for this inconvenience and surprise this may have caused! First: Your account will be refunded immediately unconditionally.

We have a document that lists all the circumstances that we know of :

http://community.bidslammer.com/category/bulletproof-your-account/

I will check into it and see if I can determine why it was rejected.

Posted May 29 2010 03:55 pm by Gu***st

I read the document and none of those reasons apply. I place dozens of snipes with you every month, probably close to a thousand over the last couple years. This was some other problem.

Thanks for working on it.

Jim

Posted May 29 2010 04:33 pm by Gu***st

Jim,

We definitely did place the snipe. We are in the business of sniping, but not necessarily parsing eBay item result pages. We pretty much guarantee snipe placement (as we did here). If it is our fault, we know. But we can't guarantee we can capture every message that eBay comes back with. You can't guarantee that you know either. A buyer doesn't know when they do not meet the requirements until after the auction is over.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted May 30 2010 08:27 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map