BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

I should have won this, what happened?

Posted: May 30 2010 12:28 PM

I bid $5.25 on the above item the winning bid was $2.25. This is not the first time this has happened. Have you gotten so big you can't properly submit bids? If so why am I wasting my time with this. Sorry, but I'm getting tired of this.

Posted May 30 2010 12:28 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

We had a few misses mark a wins due to a delay issue. But rest assured we did place the snipes. We are in the business of sniping, but it is difficult to parse all the different eBay item result pages

We pretty much guarantee snipe placement (as we did here, but we also have to be able to do much more which is to guarantee we can capture every message that eBay comes back with. We try hard to. It's tricky - A buyer doesn't know when they do not meet the requirements until after the auction is over. This could be anything, I can check to see if there was an exact error we didn't catch.

ANyway please keep us informed, we are grateful that you do take the time to let us know. We depend heavily on customer feedback.

Posted May 30 2010 12:50 pm by Gu***st

This really is not an answer. I bid more than twice the selling price and didn't win it???

Posted May 30 2010 08:22 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map