BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Scrapping of the $50 in my account

Posted: Feb 16 2009 07:43 PM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] bettyal1

Posted as a followup to the solved ticket #3620.

Hi Ted

Thanks foe agreeing to give me some credit; I have just checked my account but it is still showing 0 snipes; please advise if I'm doing something wrong.

Kind regards

Alan

Posted Feb 16 2009 07:43 pm by Gu***st

Alan,

Log out and log back in again, try that please.

Posted Feb 17 2009 02:20 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Hi

As requested I have checked again but the snipe balance is still O. The message I get is below and the link about archive snipes does not work.

Kind regards

Anne

Home System Status Extend Service Preferences Help Logout

Snipe home: Bettyal1 Free Trial Snipes Remaining: 0 lick Here to Extend Membership

Enter eBay Item#

Maximum Bid

Add to Group no group[Create New Group]

Site Update - Sun. Feb. 15

Deleted items appearing.

We apologize for this, we are giving you a new feature to see archived snipes.

Bucks for this account have expired. Your last purchase to BidSlammer was a long time ago (25.00 on 2005-12-31 15:57:54.) For more details click here.

Want the best price?

Group items together. When one item wins, we cancel the remaining bids in the group. More info...

Want faster sniping?

Drag this Slam-It! toolbar icon up to your toolbar. And make sure to allow pop-ups.

More info...

Legend:

Snipe set.

You win!

Win in group.

You didn't win.

Groupings

My Snipes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watch List

All Ungrouped

Pending

Ended

Last 10 days

This week

Last week

This month

Last month

Last 3 months

All Won

All Lost

My Bid Groups

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No groups.

Delete

Refresh Table

Alert Picture Title Bids Seller High Bidder Current Your Snipe Shipping Curr. End Time

Delete

Refresh Table

Home | Privacy | Help | Get Free Snipes!

Copyright © 2000-2009, BidSlammer. All rights reserved.

Posted Feb 17 2009 08:07 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Sorry for any trouble on credit! In my opinion the conversion did not work fairly for you for some reason. I definitely added credit for you.

I assume you read the "new pricing" post on your main home page. I hope you can forgive us for the surprise. We lowered our prices massively but it is hard to relay the true value. We were using "bucks" which caused confusion related to real money, which it wasn'. Some customers who paid $100 per month now pay $6. Our pricing changed (see the links posted). It was hard to find a solution for everyone. If you feel this balance was not adjusted correctly let us know, but we tried to be very careful. We also extended the expiration advertised in the user agreement. If you go by snipes won, or snipes executed, we wanted it to work out well (cheaper than before). We still continue our innovations. We want all our customers to be with us a long time!

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for your business!

Kind regards,

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Feb 18 2009 05:52 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.