BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Bidslammer said I didn't win, but I did

Posted: Jun 05 2010 10:13 AM

I set up a bid group of about 7 items. I won the first auction that came up. However, bidslammer still shows that I didn't win that auction.

Lucky for me, I was online at the time the auction finished and got a notification that I won from eBay. I was able to delete the remaining items in my bid group.

Had I not been around, bidslammer would have continued to bid on future items in my bid group for me, causing me to likely win more than the desired one auction.

Can you look into this and let me know what's going on. I'm hesitant to use bid groups again until I can be assured that this is working fine.

Thanks,

Scott Robertson

P.S. Because bidslammer didn't register that I won, it also didn't deduct the 50 cents for my winning snipe.

Posted Jun 05 2010 10:13 am by Gu***st

Hello,

I can see why you would hesitate with bid groups, it has to be perfect - so I will have a few questions after I look at it. There is "something" about this item that is different. I always look at things like: reserve, buyer requirements, do they ship to us, etc. Hopefully the result files can help.

More soon -

Posted Jun 06 2010 12:19 pm by Gu***st

Any update on this issue?

Posted Jun 10 2010 10:29 pm by Gu***st

Yes, sorry, the bug is fixed. It happened when the bid was higher but you missed the minimum bid increment. Bid groups are safe now.

The season finale of LOST was great wasn't it?

Posted Jun 11 2010 08:54 am by Gu***st

I'll find out. My family has been watching Lost (we were a little late to the game), so this purchase was to let us watch the remaining seasons over the summer. Should be fun.

BTW...If Jayslam is admin, this is Scott Robertson here in Austin (RoR developer). Hope things are going well for you. I like bidslammer. Thanks for checking into my issue.

Posted Jun 11 2010 09:22 am by Gu***st

Scott - as in the person Kurt Barton's friend Scott? How did that situation go for you..... ? I'm betting you are not friends any more. And I'm betting you see Kurt at church a lot more than you used to.

Posted Jun 11 2010 11:48 am by Gu***st

Correct...Kurt Barton's friend. Fortunately, I didn't have any money invested with him and hadn't done any work with him for a couple years. I do, however, have a lot of friends who lost money.

Kurt hasn't been to church for a while, partly because he burned so many people in the congregation. I definitely still consider him a friend.

Scott

Posted Jun 11 2010 01:17 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map