BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Can't log on..HELP!

Posted: Jun 07 2010 04:20 PM

Dear Bidslammer Customer Support,

I have been with you for years now...I am so frustrated & angry right now, it's just as well I have time to calm down. For some time, I have not been able to access bidslammer, but it wasn't bid deal at that time. I have $$$ on your books, so to speak, and I simply can't log on. I have tried changing my password, and NEVER have heard back from you. I am currently recouperarting from a stroke, and aggravatation is the last thing I need. I have had & used a computer for years, so I am not a novice to the computer~My request is simple--I just want to access bidslammer, AND BID. That's why I use your program~ Please help me do just that. You have my my email...or CALL ME at [edited]. I have been happy with bidslammer, and have never had the need to contact you--until now!! Please help me resolve this, or mail me a check and I'll quit using your services~Thank you~ Nanci Smith, a long time customer~

Posted Jun 07 2010 04:20 pm by Gu***st

Nanci,

I am happy to help you today. I am showing that you wrote a letter last year demanding for your account to be closed. The balance in the account has reached zero. We didn't want to lose you, naturally, and I am sorry that we were not able to make you happy. I think I need some kind of written approval from you to reopen it, I will check.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Jun 07 2010 05:54 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map