BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

my account is very screwed up!

Posted: Jun 22 2010 12:04 AM

Hi. I have 2 problems which I really need your help with. 1) You do not seem to have my registry information at all, so I cannot sign in with my existing username/ password(I have tried multiple times). 2) You have me down as having won ebay item #380242753353. While the winning amount is acurate (and under my highest bid), ebay does not have me listed as the winner, and it appears from the bidding list that you did not actually make any bid for me for this piece. Can you tell me if you still have me as a member and how to get my a/c in order?- I have also tried to create a new A/C to see if it goes through. I have received a message that an email was sent, and it wasn't. I also expected that you would recognize the email address as belonging to an active member, but this di not occur, which adds to my concern that your service has deleted me from your membership base. Can you tell me what is going on,how to resolve the membership issue, and whether or not you bid on/ I did win the piece mentioned. I have bids scheduled in about 12 hours so I want to make sure all is working correctly and that we are linked correctly, to insure that the bids are made and that the item in question gets resolved. Thanks very much.

Posted Jun 22 2010 12:04 am by Gu***st

Hello,

I logged in and all looks well. ;-) We did reboot a server last night and it may have given the appearance that no snipes were present, for a short time. Is everything ok? Let me know please.

Posted Jun 22 2010 10:44 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map