BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Refund

Posted: Jul 28 2010 03:15 PM

I'm getting really frustrated because I keep sending different tickets and NONE of them have resolved my issue. I would simply like $100 refunded back to my paypal account. I can no longer afford to use your service because I lost my job.

Posted Jul 28 2010 03:15 pm by Gu***st

Jemba:

In your previous two tickets, we responded immediately. We stated both times that we did not see any duplicate transactions that were eligible for a refund. I am only allowed to refund duplicates. If you want a refund, you must follow the terms in our user agreement:

http://www.bidslammer.com/agreement.php

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Jul 28 2010 03:43 pm by Gu***st

Because I will not using the service anymore, you are basically saying you are going to keep my $100 for good?

Posted Jul 28 2010 04:16 pm by Gu***st

i have just read the user agreement you asked me to read and it does not say that refunds will ONLY be allowed for duplicate accidental payments. it just lists that as one of the conditions. it does not say its the ONLY condition under which a refund will be given. please re-read the section. in facts, it even gives an address for ALL claims for refunds or adjustments. it didn't say that duplicate accidental payments is the ONLY refund claim that can be made. sir, i am simply asking for money back that i am not using. i don't understand why you feel you have a right to keep my money that i am not using for your service.

Posted Jul 28 2010 04:22 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

We are not keeping anything. We give a free trial that lasts as long as you want until you decide to pay. Here are our published guidelines for getting a refund. I am happy to help you however I can within these guidelines.

http://www.bidslammer.com/agreement.php

Posted Jul 28 2010 05:05 pm by Gu***st

i am not sure why you are re-sending me the published guidelines as i already read them. not only did i read them, i quoted those same guidelines you sent me and pointed out to you that NO WHERE in those guidelines does it say that refunds are ONLY for duplicate accidental payments. you COMPLETELY ignored that part and just decided to re-send me the guidelines. i don't want to be rude but it doesn't seem we are going to get anywhere. i would like to talk/communicate with your manager or someone else.

and contrary to your first statement, you are ABSOLUTELY keeping my $100. that's what this entire communication is about. if you refunded my $100, we would not be communicating. you are talking about a free trial until i "decide to pay." pay for what? a service i am not going to use. given that i have been explicit in telling you that i will not be using the service, this amounts to stealing my $100. but as i cannot seem to get that point to you, can you please refer my case to your manager.

thanks

Posted Jul 29 2010 10:33 am by Gu***st

i am not sure why you are re-sending me the published guidelines as i already read them. not only did i read them, i quoted those same guidelines you sent me and pointed out to you that NO WHERE in those guidelines does it say that refunds are ONLY for duplicate accidental payments. you COMPLETELY ignored that part and just decided to re-send me the guidelines. i don't want to be rude but it doesn't seem we are going to get anywhere. i would like to talk/communicate with your manager or someone else.

and contrary to your first statement, you are ABSOLUTELY keeping my $100. that's what this entire communication is about. if you refunded my $100, we would not be communicating. you are talking about a free trial until i "decide to pay." pay for what? a service i am not going to use. given that i have been explicit in telling you that i will not be using the service, this amounts to stealing my $100. but as i cannot seem to get that point to you, can you please refer my case to your manager.

thanks

Posted Jul 29 2010 05:19 pm by Gu***st

can i please have a response to my last message? i would like to communicate to your manager or someone else.

Posted Aug 02 2010 12:24 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map