BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Billing

Posted: Aug 03 2010 06:39 PM

Please rectify this immediately!

When I joined Bidslammer the pricing structure was one where I paid a flat rate for a specified number of snipes. Since then that has changed to a percentage of sale structure.

I wish to be able to use all the snipes I bought. I wrote to you about this previously and you credited my account $5.00. Nice gesture... but it does not cover the snipes I wish to do as I just got the message "Your fund balance is too lower to cover this snipe. Click OK to extend your membership!" This while I have not used up the snipes I purchased.

Please rectify this immediately. Thx!

Clark Pearson

Posted Aug 03 2010 06:39 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

If you give me the transaction ID, I can look up the number of snipes purchased versus those received. No problem to make an adjustment! ;-)

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Aug 05 2010 06:00 pm by Gu***st

It appears by looking at my account archive that I have used 6 snipe wins (including the one today). One of those was a "free trial" snipe. I bought 10 Snipe Bucks when you were on the old pricing system and I am pretty sure that what I bought was for 10 snipe wins (as part of a special 2 for 1 offer). But I can't find confirmation of that special offer now. I only find confirmation of my payment - not how many snipe wins it was for.

I'm sure you can confirm the number of snipe wins used by accessing my history @ user "clarks922". I'm hoping you also have record of how many snipe wins I bought.

Let me know what you find. Thx!

Clark

Posted Aug 06 2010 11:13 am by Gu***st

OK. Additional info. It appears that the "archive" on your site is not displaying all the snipe wins as I found one more by looking at my "boiler" group. So that makes 7 snipe wins (at the minimum) that I bought under your "Snipe Singles" pricing plan. BUT since your sign-up trial gave away 3 free snipes at that time, perhaps two of those snipe wins are freebies (I added funds after those two wins so that appears to be the case).

If your data shows that I have used up the 10 snipe wins I purchased, send me the item descriptions of the wins. I'll take your word for whatever you find. I have already added more funds to my account but I am also pretty sure I got short-changed on the old balance I had.

Let me know all the snipe wins you find.

Posted Aug 06 2010 11:22 am by Gu***st

Still checking on this. Don't worry we will definitely give some credit.

Posted Aug 09 2010 12:33 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map