BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

money missing

Posted: Aug 17 2010 07:31 AM

What is going on? I should have over $20 dollars in my snipe account, but when I go to my home page I'm told I've zero balance but 3 free snipes.

I am NOT happy about this as you can imagine, please sort it out for me at once!

Posted Aug 17 2010 07:31 am by Gu***st

Susie,

You signed up for two accounts, the most recently being July 10th. The second account is empty.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Aug 17 2010 01:34 pm by Gu***st

Thanks: now would you please help me by telling me how I get into the other account? Did I use a different username? I'm sorry to keep on at you, but I'm obviously getting VERY forgetful in my old age ..

Posted Aug 17 2010 02:39 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

The one with money in it uses the email you submitted, so I can tell you that the userid is poshpaws, and the password is W------. You can mail the password from the login page. Does this help? I have to honor our security code but that ought to get you in.

Posted Aug 18 2010 05:33 am by Gu***st

It will help enormously, I know the password, but now I find I can't see a way to log out and sign in again :-(

I'm sorry to be an airhead, I'm nearly 60 so I plead old age as my excuse!

Can you help me to log out? The page just keeps coming up as a1poshpaws.

Posted Aug 18 2010 02:28 pm by Gu***st

No problem, sorry for the late reply. Logout button is at the bottom booter. Does that help? You can also log in on top of another login.

http://www.bidslammer.com/login.php

Does that help?

Posted Aug 19 2010 12:08 pm by Gu***st

Oh I tried to give the pw above. It's William.

Posted Aug 19 2010 12:09 pm by Gu***st

I'm so sorry to be keeping on asking you to help, but i just tried doing the logout as you explained, and logging back in as poshpaws but it does no good, it just keeps coming up with the a1poshpaws and 3 free snipes :-(

This is getting soooo frustrating! Is there any way you can log in as me from your end and sort things out that way?

Thanks!

Posted Aug 19 2010 02:49 pm by Gu***st

Hi,

A better suggestion, just delete your cookies for BidSlammer first, before logging in. ;-)

I will delete the other account after you write back and tell me it is ok.

Posted Aug 19 2010 02:52 pm by Gu***st

You're being so helpful, and I'm being so useless! I don't know where to find my cookies folder and running search didn't help. Can you give me any more advice?

Posted Aug 19 2010 03:15 pm by Gu***st

Hi,

Sorry I'm not more helpful, it looks like you have either IE8 or firefox, so here is the best link I could find.

http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2

If that doesn't help write back and let me know.

Posted Aug 19 2010 07:27 pm by Gu***st

I did what the link explained, deleted the cookie - and it came back!! I've repeated the action 3 times now so it's obviously some glitch I amn't savvy enough to fix. I think I must have done something nasty in a previous life, lol ... thanks very much for finding me the link though.

What can we do now??

Posted Aug 20 2010 04:44 am by Gu***st

I deleted poshpaws account so all you can really do now is totally delete cookies, and then just log in again as poshpaws. It's the only thing, I think.

If you delete cookies they don't come back ;-)

Does this help?

Posted Aug 20 2010 06:29 am by Gu***st

The home page still calls me a1poshpaws and says there's no money even though I'm logging in as poshpaws using the password William.

I'm not sure what to do now - I know it was only about $24 but I'd like to get it back - bear with me while I try to contact my son about the cookie problem (cos honestly the cookie disappeared from the list then was there again next time!)he's ace with computing.

(by this time you're either totally fed up with me or just as puzzled as I am .. !)

Posted Aug 20 2010 10:13 am by Gu***st

Susie,

Please try another browser, that will work for sure.

Kind regards

J

Posted Aug 20 2010 10:23 am by Gu***st

I tried IE. You are a genius.

Please can you give me the email address of whoever I should tell about how patient & helpful you've been? I do think somebody higher up should know how much I've appreciated you!

Posted Aug 20 2010 10:31 am by Gu***st

Hello,

It is no problem That' how we roll. Actually I was filling in, I'm actually the CEO. But rest assured I shall be sure to give the most exceptional report possible !! ;-)

Posted Aug 20 2010 08:46 pm by Gu***st

Thank you again .. actually I'll miss talking to you :-)

Wishing you all the best,

Susie

Posted Aug 21 2010 05:17 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map