BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

"Double" Offer Not Applied

Posted: Aug 19 2010 08:25 AM

I received an email from BidSlammer on Saturday, August 7th, saying "This weekend, until Sunday, August 8,

2010 at midnight, we will DOUBLE any purchase that you make at BidSlammer. No expirations.

Stock up now and use us on a pay-per-use basis".

On August 7, 2010 08:39:08 EDT ( certainly meets the "this weekend" requirement ) I made a BidSlammer

purchase through PayPal ( trans # 5BR36287KA0369843 ) for "Add $20 balance (+ $5 free) non-expiring" of

BidSlammer bids.

Why has the "DOUBLE" offer not been applied to my balance?

Let's resolve this issue now so I don't have to elevate to a complaint with PayPal.

This issue was posted to the forum at http://forum.bidslammer.com under Topic "Billing Inquiries", but that forum is now not available

Posted Aug 19 2010 08:25 am by Gu***st

David,

It's not a problem... there are two links in the email and one of them was the bonus link. Several users have written asking for the gross-up and we of course are gladly obliging.

Thanks -

BidSlammer support

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Aug 19 2010 07:12 pm by Gu***st

Thank you for your reply, but it appears that you only added back $15 instead of the $20 I purchased.

I tried attaching a report of the accounting for the period in question, so that you can see my balance as well as all transactions since August 7th when I made my $20 purchase, but I get a server error at your end.

I await your reply and the adding of an additional $5 to my account.

David

Posted Aug 20 2010 09:04 am by Gu***st

David,

You received $5 free already initially with the $20. I'm certain of that. ;-)

Posted Aug 21 2010 07:10 pm by Gu***st

Let's try this one more time...

I PAID $20 to PayPal and expected to get DOUBLE that amount for the "Double" offer. That equals $40 in funds that should have been added. I also received $5 FREE for meeting the $20 minimum amount purchased. That has nothing to do with the 2 x 20 = 40 amount.

On the 19th, you added $15 to my account to make up for the missed "Double", you should have added $20. You still owe me $5 more.

David

Posted Aug 21 2010 07:33 pm by Gu***st

David,

Your PayPal receipt shows:

Add $20 balance (+ $5 free) non-expiring

I refunded it as you requested (PayPal disputes are handled as requests for refunds). I am sorry I could not help you further.

Posted Aug 22 2010 09:06 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map