BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

my balance

Posted: Aug 30 2010 03:53 AM

What happened to the money in my account? I know it's been awhile since I used Bidslammer, but I've been a long and faithful customer since the very beginning of Bidslammer, and I can't understand how all the funds in my account just disappeared while I was gone.

There wasn't a lot... I think it was something just under $25, but my account says zero now.

This is not good.

Please contact me, asap. Thanks so much.

Sincerely,

Carla H. Eskelsen

Posted Aug 30 2010 03:53 am by Gu***st

I submitted this ticket on Monday with high priority, and have had no reply. I'm worried that my account has been hacked. I see no activity, but my balance is zero. My funds have disappeared. Could you please respond? You've always been great in the past... something seems wrong...

Thank you,

Carla Eskelsen

Posted Sep 02 2010 11:59 am by Gu***st

Hello,

I am sorry for the late reply. I do not see any payments in the account "harpy". Your account hasn't been hacked. Usually in this situation there is a second account somewhere. Is there another email address perhaps?

Posted Sep 03 2010 07:30 am by Gu***st

I haven't put money in for several years, probably at least five, and I don't use very much. Not nearly as often as I used to, but there was plenty of money in my account. It was under 25$, but I had probably $18 something, and I have never zeroed my account. I only have one account, that was started at the same time Bidslammer was established.

Where is my history? I've used it more than fifty times. You should be able to see all that and so should I, even if it's been document for a few years.

Please check into it further, thanks.

Posted Sep 03 2010 10:24 am by Gu***st

Document = dormant. Sorry. Traveling, with phone. Thanks.

Posted Sep 03 2010 10:27 am by Gu***st

Hello,

You appear to have two accounts, as the account "harpy" doesn't have any money or snipes in it. 99% of the time, this means the user had another account.

. Is there another email address perhaps? Or different eBay Id? If you have a transaction puchase, I can look it up that way also.

Posted Sep 08 2010 05:14 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map