BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Missed snipe

Posted: Sep 14 2010 08:50 PM

You've done it again!!! My snipe is still just sitting there marked "Ready!" and it never did anything. The eBay auction bid tab shows that I (BidSlammer)never bid on the item. It appears that I would have won the bid.

I can't trust BidSlammer anymore. How do I close my account and get a refund of my money left in the account??

Roger

Posted Sep 14 2010 08:50 pm by Gu***st

Is anybody going to respond to my case????

Posted Sep 17 2010 11:25 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

I am sorry for the late reply, but from what I can tell this snipe didn't go through because of a lag with eBay. We did place it on time but it took about 25 seconds instead of the usual 2.

I actually went into the logs to find this information. We did place it on time but we can't help Internet delays. I assure you that the service is working correctly however and you would not see this again, it is akin to a lightning strike and only happens one or two times a day out of tens of thousands of bids.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Sep 19 2010 11:51 am by Gu***st

Jay:

Your right this is just like lightning; and you know what they say about lightning not striking twice. Why do all these rare things always happen to me?? If it's not a rare internet delay with eBay, it's the "system" bidding on and winning every auction that I have in a bid group!!! What a mess that was trying to get that one straightened out. And I'm tired of it always being eBay's fault. I don't give a hoot whose fault it is. If you and eBay can't work these things out, then how can I trust using BidSlammer? Please answer my question concerning how I close my account and get a refund of my balance if and when I decide I can't continue to use BidSlammer. Thanks! Roger

Posted Sep 19 2010 05:50 pm by Gu***st

Roger,

For refunds please see the user agreement in any footer. We did place the snipe on time. On further investigation, you missed this snipe because you were blocked on the transaction. I don't mean to be disrespectful in any way. We have been around for 10 years and we simply do not miss snipes, we would be honest and tell you if we did. ;-) We have 8 systems running at all times. Honest! It isn't an issue between us and eBay - it is the Internet - as if you placed a bid manually and your browser just hung there.

I do not mean to add insult to injury so to speak, but If you are interested, we would like to give you a free t-shirt.

http://www.bidslammer.com/tshirts/

Posted Sep 19 2010 08:38 pm by Gu***st

Who blocked me?? I have never bid on this Seller's auctions in the past. He doesn't know me from Adam. I have a 100% positive feedback rating of 717. I don't have any issues with eBay. Why would I have been blocked??

Posted Sep 19 2010 09:27 pm by Gu***st

Roger

Please take a moment to read our website instructions..

http://community.bidslammer.com/category/bulletproof-your-account/

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Sep 19 2010 10:09 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map