BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

missing T-shirt

Posted: Oct 06 2010 11:49 AM

On August 25, I purchased a BidSlammer T-shirt from you. I paid for it using PayPal. I have a copy of the PayPal receipt, but your system will not allow me to attach the file to this ticket to send to you. Today is October 6, and I have not received the shirt yet. Can you tell me if it got lost in the mail somewhere, or if you did not receive my order, or the shirt has not been sent yet, or if I just haven't waited long enough for it to arrive (6-8 weeks or something like that)? Please look into this and let me know what you can find out. Thank you!

Scott Halvorson

[edited]

Posted Oct 06 2010 11:49 am by Gu***st

Scott,

So sorry! You bet we will mail a replacement asap. What is the size? Thanks. We will upgrade you to a longsleeve since it is nearing winter time.

I need the mailing address also.

Posted Oct 08 2010 02:02 am by Gu***st

Hi, Jayslam. My address is:

Scott Halvorson

521 Walworth St

Lake Geneva, WI 53147

I need a 2XL shirt, and I would prefer it to be short sleeve. That way, I can wear it when the weather is warm too. I have plenty of long sleeve shirts already, but I appreciate the offer to lengthen the sleeves for me. If you want to throw in an extra short sleeve shirt instead, that would be cool. (-:

- Scott

Posted Oct 08 2010 01:01 pm by Gu***st

Hi Scott

Ok mailed 2 shirts. The short was XL, sorry out of 2xl. ;-)

Posted Oct 21 2010 02:04 pm by Gu***st

So you mailed me one XL short sleeve shirt and one 2XL long sleeve shirt? I don't fit XL, so that one is kinda useless to me. And I had asked for a short sleeve 2XL shirt, but you are out of stock of those. Had it been sent when I ordered it, you would have had it in stock, otherwise it would not have been advertised for sale on your web site. I would have prefered a refund instead of clothing that I prefer not to or cannot wear. Thanks anyway.

Posted Oct 21 2010 02:15 pm by Gu***st

Scott,

We did send it. And it was never returned. So you did get the shirt, or someone did.

A surprising response considering we mailed $65 of t-shirts. We would have much rather refunded $5 if we knew you were going to say that. I just spent 45 minutes to the post office and back to mail it. Sorry you were not happy.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 21 2010 02:35 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map