BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

sniped but didnt register on ebay

Posted: Oct 10 2010 07:20 PM

2$ charged to my acct and i did not win item. refund monies please or contact at [edited]

Posted Oct 10 2010 07:20 pm by Gu***st

Sorry for the late reply, I thought I had replied. We normally respond in hours.

It appears that there is indeed a mismatch on who eBay reports as a win (i.e. the true winner), and what our site reports.

The explanation is that this is a situation that very rarely happens. We placed our snipe and recorded the winning bidder. But then, someone came in and manually placed a bid with a substantially different high amount.

We'll need to correct the system to account for that situation. Meanwhile we will issue credit where it was due ($2).

Posted Oct 21 2010 02:18 pm by Gu***st

sorry but you are wrong. nobody won the auction. it did not sell period as there were no bids recorded on that particular auction. my snipe simply didnt make it. thanx for the refund though.

Posted Oct 21 2010 04:48 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Nope, we placed the snipe - it didn't go through because you over bid on a Buy It now auction. eBay returned: "Your maximum bid is above or equal to the Buy It Now price."

This is discussed here, search for "buy it now."

http://community.bidslammer.com/bulletproof-your-account/bullet-proof-your-snipe-account/

Kind regards

Jay

Posted Oct 21 2010 08:03 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map