BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

groups not working, no help available?

Posted: Oct 12 2010 08:24 AM

I have had the same problem for about a year. When I use "groups" this service buys every item in the group. I have tried several times to get help.

"My groups bidding feature keeps winning everything in the group, and NOT cancelling the remaining auctions!! I bought 3 sets of identical golf clubs!!!!!! Two identical flashlights, I only wnat one of each. Why is groups buying everything in the group?

It seems like it's not recognizing the fact that I won the auctions?"

FIX THIS! HELP ME! RESPOND! DO SOMETHING TO KEEP ME FROM HATING BIDSLAMMER!

Posted Oct 12 2010 08:24 am by Gu***st

Hello,

In our previous correspondence we suggested that you not use the groups until you understood what was causing the problem. We can help you. Usually it is something on the buyer side, but not always, so we always are glad to help.

if you can give me an item number that you feel was misreported I can investigate it and we can see what is going on.

Posted Oct 12 2010 10:14 am by Gu***st

Thank you very much for the response. As per advice, I will not use groups until I understand the problem, something that is probably my fault as you point out.

Here are two items that I won as part of the same bid group.

I was notified by bidslammer that I didn't win the auction,it had the "frowny face", yet I won both.It also says "You missed the minimum bid increment. A bid of 40.99 was needed to win." They can be seen in the Group "Seatpost".

Item# 150490362552

Item# 190441190957

Can't wait to hear what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for any help explaining/instructing/ fixing this. Erik.

Posted Oct 18 2010 12:56 pm by Gu***st

Erik

I will work on this right now.

Posted Oct 18 2010 01:58 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map