BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

not sniped

Posted: Oct 12 2010 03:24 PM

You say you sniped this bid but it was not shown and i lost the lot!

Posted Oct 12 2010 03:24 pm by Gu***st

you have not answered this, we will probably go to another snipping program that is reliable.

Posted Oct 19 2010 05:19 pm by Gu***st

I can investigate any bid, 99% of the time we can explain. Yes, we did snipe the item on time. There is a list of reasons why a bid can not go through:

http://community.bidslammer.com/bulletproof-your-account/bullet-proof-your-snipe-account/

I truly apologize, it just came to my attention that this ticket was here. We always respond within hours, but on the new launch some of them were off the page. I truly apologize for this.

I do not mean to add insult to injury, but if you like we can give you the penny t-shirt offer:

http://www.bidslammer.com/tshirts/

Also if you still have an outstanding issue please reply and we will respond within a couple of hours.

I hope this won't affect your impression of our service, we are known for our high level of support and it was simply my human error. ;)

Kind regards

BidSlammer

Posted Oct 21 2010 01:26 pm by Gu***st

Keep your t shirt. please this is an insult. I will be considering other servers for this snipping as when I tried to buy more snipe money when you had a special three months ago that did not work either. My experience is that your operation is in efficient proved by your own response to this ticket! Your firm is undependable.

Posted Oct 21 2010 04:53 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

We sniped your item on time. Without question. You have used us 3 years and we never, ever, have failed you in any way on any of your snipes. I'm sorry you feel that way.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 21 2010 07:59 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map