BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

other account LOST SOMEHOW.

Posted: Oct 18 2010 02:36 PM

I had already had a Bidslammer account with money available for this bid. I had it for many years,, and in fact had used it 2 days ago to purchase a Galloping Gourmet concectionaire cooker. Paid for it through my Bidslammer account.

Next day........I could not get my account to work. It said my userid or password was wrong. It was simply lost and I had to open a new one. The $6.66 that I had on the account is lost somewhere.

Now, I had changed my email address a year or so ago. I had moved from WA state to Yuma, AZ. But I thought I had done everything right. Everything else worked but my old account is lost.

Lois Powell

[edited]

(928)342-1558

Posted Oct 18 2010 02:36 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Hi, the other account is lapowell and there was no email associated with it. You can log in with password HelenB. Credentials check out.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Oct 21 2010 02:38 pm by Gu***st

OH, thank you for the reply. So it WAS my error, of course. I didn't remember I had changed the password. Chalk it up to old age! And thank you so much.

Lois Powell

Posted Oct 21 2010 05:03 pm by Gu***st

Our pleasure.

Posted Oct 21 2010 07:58 pm by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2021. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Community | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map