BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

??????????

Posted: Nov 02 2010 01:34 PM

I just recently started using my BidSlammer account again and have a balance of $24.30. I keep having to re-input my eBay password and when I try to go to the support center it doesn't recognize my user name. Any ideas? Thanks

Posted Nov 02 2010 01:34 pm by Gu***st

Hello,

Can you give a copy of the exact error? Thanks.

Thank you for taking the time to write in, if you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

Cheers,

Jay

BidSlammer Customer Care

Posted Nov 10 2010 10:19 am by Gu***st

It now won't let me log in with my user name and password, fshgun - fishinok. Doesn't recognize my email or my user name. I just recently added bids via paypal, didn't have any problem taking my money!

Posted Nov 10 2010 04:09 pm by Gu***st

It's been almost two weeks since I reported my problem of not being able to log in, yet prior to that you had no problem taking my money via PayPal to buy bids. Do you plan on resolving this issue or should I resolve this through PayPal?

Posted Nov 15 2010 10:36 am by Gu***st

Hello,

I assume you can still accesss your old email address, so...

If you are having trouble logging in? Generally this is due to a customer who has done a Microsoft Windows Update and the security settings on their computer changed.

Try setting the security to "Medium". Also make sure are on your allowed list of sites.

Also, you can use the mail-password feature which is located on the login page. We find this resolves the issue 99% of the time.

Login page:

http://www.bidslammer.com/login

If you used the mail-password feature already, and are still having trouble, this is definitely browser-related. The problem is solvable. Just use our FAQ link I post

ed below, for "I cannot log in", and follow all of the suggestions there. You may need to change your security settings or simply clear your cookies.

Thank you for writing, let me know if I can help further. We are glad to help.

Posted Nov 15 2010 11:50 am by Gu***st

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Join Now! Start winning items today.

© BidSlammer 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.

Home | Help | FAQ | Screenshots | Blog | Contact Us
Collectors | BidSlammer API | Terms | Privacy | Site Map