BidSlammer Forum My BidSlammer Dashboard >>

BidSlammer Forums >> Help & Troubleshooting

Bidslammer software problem with ebay!

Posted: Feb 19 2009 10:48 AM

[b]BS Userid:[/b] lander4545

[b]eBay Item No.:[/b] 250369744421

Attention! I have a paypal account and it is tied in with ebay. I use it all the time! I missed two snipes because it says I was blocked which is not true and I have confirmation with the auction owners to prove it! YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!! The other missed snipe is #230325575587.Again this is a problem betwwen YOU and EBAY!! Please fix!

Posted Feb 19 2009 10:48 am by Gu***st

Charles,

We only tell you what ebay page is returned back to us. Please don't shoot the messenger. We placed the snipe just as you would from your browser. Please contact ebay.

Posted Feb 19 2009 06:42 pm by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Excuse me! But wouldn't it be easier if you contacted ebay and got the problem fixed and worked with there IT office to resolve the problem? I will contact them again but I got that feeling that we are just going to continue playing e-mail tag and nothing will get resolved 'cause everone is just pointing fingers!!

Posted Feb 19 2009 09:43 pm by Gu***st

Charles,

I'm looking right at the result page and it says you were blocked. It's not a problem on our end at all. It's bad enough that you haven't taken time to understand this, with all the explanations on the site PLUS mine above. But worse yet, you are now being downright rude. You may take your business elsewhere when your snipes are used.

Resolve this yourself by attempting to bid on his other items. You will see for yourself.

Posted Feb 20 2009 04:17 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Charles,

Also your seller thinks you are asking if you were blocked personally. No. You were blocked for a generic reason. Ask him what his buyer requirement settings are. Don't ask him yes or no questions.

Posted Feb 20 2009 04:23 am by Your Friendly BidSlammer Admin

Reply to this discussion

Sorry, only BidSlammer customers are allowed to post in the forum.   Join now

Home |  Terms |  Privacy |  Blog |  Help
Copyright © 2001-2020 BidSlammer. All Rights Reserved.